SalesVu offers three types of payment options for E-Commerce orders. In this section, you can also activate features for checkout, such as gift cards, loyalty payments, and discounts. Review the following instruction to know more about these options and how to enable them:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Select "Web Store" on the left sidebar menu, and select "Payment" on the following screen
3. Select your location in the upper left
4. Check the little circle next to one of the three options (Full Payment Upon Delivery Or Pickup, Full Payment In Advance At The Time Of Online Order, Partial Payment At The Time Of Online Order)
- Full Payment Upon Delivery or Pickup: Customers can pay for their order on delivery arrival or pickup time.
- Full Payment In Advance At The Time Of Online Order: In this payment method, customers must pay fully in advance when ordering online. You can also type in your refund policy for this payment option under the "Refund Policy" column in the upper right corner.
- Partial Payment At The Time Of Online Order: This method lets customers make partial payments during online ordering. Customers can later pay for delivery or pickup. You can set the advance payment amount, make it a flat or percentage, and type in your refund policy under the "Refund Policy" column in the upper right corner.
5. Once you set up a payment option, click "Save".
Now let's take a look at other payment features positioned on the same page:
- Gift Card Payment - click here for more info. Go here for an overview of Gift Card
- Allow to add Gift Card to account - if you enable this feature, customers will be able to add new gift cards to their account, see the illustration below:
- Discount Code - click here for more info. Go here for an overview of Discount Code (Coupon Code)
- Enable Time-based Discounts for E-commerce - once this option is enabled, customers will see items included in the time-based discount, and the discounted items will have an "Offer" banner. Go here for an overview of time-based discounts
- Tip Enable - click here for more info
- Show Skip Tip Button - once this option is activated, customers will have a "Skip" button for tips
- Allow Loyalty - click here for more info. To get to the loyalty overview, click here