When customers visit your E-Commerce store, they can save their favorite items to the Wishlist to easily and quickly access them so that they do not spend extra time or they can keep up with the latest price of such items. To use the Wishlist, customers must be logged in to your website. Now, let's review the instruction to enable and manage this feature.
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Go to 'Web Store" on the left sidebar menu
3. Click on "Settings" in the middle and on a pop-up screen, select "Setup Web store"
4. Select your location in the upper left corner, and below that, click on "Products"
5. On the pop-up screen, scroll down and then enable "Allow Wishlist" (make it "Yes")
6. Click "Save and Preview", and click on the "Publish Theme" in the upper right corner
7. Now, customers can go to the shopping page and tap on an item, then select "Add to Wishlist" on the following page
8. A small pop-up shows up in which they can click the "here" hyperlink, which takes them to the Wishlist
9. To manage the list of favorite items, customers first need to go to "My Account" in the top right and select "Wishlist"
10. Customers can use the search option to find an item and to remove the item from the list, tap on the "X" button