If you need to disable or enable E-Commerce ordering at your business, this action can be done with just a few clicks. Review the steps below:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com and on the left vertical menu, click on "Web Store" then on top, and in the Website Builder page, click "Enable/Disable Products" (located in the middle of the screen, you can scroll down if it does not show up right away)
2. Select your location in the upper left
3. Click on "Enable/Disable Online Ordering" in the upper right
4. You can toggle the button to enable online ordering, and if it's enabled, click the "Enabled" toggle to disable online ordering. You can change the default message displayed to the customers.
5. Click on "Save" in the top right corner
Once a customer opens the shop page within your website, the following window will pop up with the default or customized message you entered in the previous step.