Time-based discounts are discounts that are applied within certain hours of the day. An example would be a "Happy Hour" discount
To create a Time-based discount:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Go to the "Discounts" section on the left-hand menu
3. Click on the "Add Discount" button
4. Fill in the information: discount name, discount type, discount value
5. Click on "Continue"
6. Add the products or category to be attached to that discount
7. Click on "Next"
8. Enter the details of the time-based discount: start/end time, and recurrence
9. Click on "Save"
For the badge settings:
1. Click on the green drop-down arrow at the upper-top corner
2. Click on "Badge Settings"
3. You can toggle the on and off buttons to show the time-based discount amount badge over the product button on the POS or OrderUp (Customer Kiosk) app.
Note: Time-based discount only applied to POS, OrderUp, Onthelist, Here, Welcome apps, and eCommerce. It doesn't apply to orders placed through the salesvu.com portal.
Also, once you create a time-based discount, make sure to sync your SalesVu app manually: On the app, go to "Settings" (gear icon) on the top right and tap on "Sync with SalesVu.com"