Within the SalesVu Customer Management section, you can apply various filters to filter your customer database and to find certain customer/customer groups you are looking for.
Please find more detailed information on how to add a new customer here
To filter your customer database to generate needed information, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. On the left vertical menu, click on 'Customers'
3. If you're assigned to customer, click 'All Customers' dropdown and select 'My Customers'
4. You can also utilize 'Customer Detail' filter to search for a certain type of customers in your account
- If you know a customer's email, city, country, state, zip code, or phone number, you can enter them into these fields to quickly locate an account you are looking for
- Enter a barcode number if you have previously saved it in this customer's profile
- 'Created Between' filter allows you to pull accounts created between these dates
- 'Order Type' ('closed', 'open', 'deleted') will pull accounts that were added to these order types respectively
- 'Comment' filter allows you to search a customer by a comment they left on one of their orders online or via email receipts
- 'External Customer ID' filter allows searching for a customer registered via a 3rd party software in the SalesVu system
5. To apply a more comprehensive approach, please use the 'Advanced Options' field
- 'Amount Spent' and 'Date Spent' allows you to locate a customer based on their order date and order total
- 'Frequency' filter is the number of customer visits to your location
- Under the 'Recency' filter, select 'Date' and a specific date a customer came in or choose a 'Quick Pick' to choose a period when a customer came in (one week, one month, two months, etc.). This filter will show customers who visited before the selected date range. This filter will help you to identify who hasn't visited your business for a certain period so you can create a marketing campaign for them
If you entered a number under the 'Frequency' filter (as per the steps above), it will be combined with this date range; for example, if the 'Frequency' is 3 and the date range is the month of February, the system will pull you customers that visited your location 3 times before February.
- Select a 'Discount name' if you applied it to a customer's order
- If a customer belongs to a 'Customer group', select this group
Please find more detailed information on 'Customer groups' here
- Enter 'No. of Appointments' if a customer had any appointments in the past
- Choose 'Loyalty Status' (active, inactive, not registered)
Please find more detailed information on the 'Loyalty' feature here
- Under the 'Products & Services', click on 'Show more' If you know a product/service a customer purchased and select this product/service
5. If you remember a customer name that you're looking for, there's a 'Search By Name" filter that helps you quickly pull up a customer profile. To use this option, you would simply need to enter the customer name in this field.