If you have an E-commerce page with SalesVu, you can easily receive online orders on your POS app, see them on the Incoming (kitchen display) app and they can also be printed to your kitchen priner. To set up a POS app for receiving online orders, follow the steps below.
Note: Currently you can only assign one POS device to receive online order notifications and one Incoming app.
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. On the left vertical menu, click on 'Webstore'
3. When it launches the 'Website Builder' platform go to the 'Shop' page and click on 'Settings' > 'General Settings'
4. Under the 'Enable/Disable payment device to receive online orders' header, enable the POS and/or Incoming app of your choice and click on 'Save'
5. If you are unsure of your payment device name then you can locate it by following these steps:
a. Open the SalesVu POS
b. Touch on the gear (settings) icon
c. Touch on 'About SalesVu' to locate the payment device name
6. Please follow these steps to enable online order notifications on your POS app:
a. Touch on the 'settings' (gear) icon
b. Touch on 'More Settings'
c. Scroll to the bottom and touch on 'Show Online Order Notifications'
d. Set the time of your choice
e. Enable 'Online Order Notification Sound'
You can also set up online orders to be printed automatically to your printer, please find the steps here