On the OrderUp app, customers can apply coupon codes to orders before checking out.
To begin with, coupon codes need to be created beforehand from the SalesVu web portal under the 'Discounts' tab; please find more detailed information on how to create them here
To apply a coupon code, follow these steps:
Note: The coupon code setting has to be enabled on the OrderUp App (click here to review more information)
1. Open the OrderUp app > enter a customer's name to start a new order
2. Add the products and services of your choice
3. Touch on 'Check out'
4. Touch on the discount icon at the upper corner and enter the coupon code
5. Touch on the 'Checkout' and pay for the order
6. A completed transaction screen will appear. You can now send an SMS, email, or print the receipt, if you like.