In SalesVu, you have the capability to assign vendors to your products. This allows you to establish a connection between vendors and your products, facilitating efficient inventory management.
To get started, you will need to create a vendor under the Inventory tab.
If you don't have a vendor profile created in your SalesVu account yet, please find the steps on how to create it here.
To assign products to vendor:
1. Sing into SalesVu.com
2. Click on the 'Vendors' tab
3. Click on the drop-down arrow on the right side of the vendor name
4. Click on 'Assign Products'
5. You will then see a window where you have the option to either check the box for specific categories on the right (in this scenario, all items under those categories will be assigned to the vendor) or manually select individual items from the left.
6. Click on 'Save' to save the changes.
Note: you also have the option to assign a vendor to a product in the process of creating a brand new item under the 'Products & Services'. Please find more detailed information on this process here