SalesVu allows modifying your orders report and these settings can be configured on Salesvu.com. Let's review the following instruction:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Go to "Orders" on the left-hand menu
3. Click on the vertical menu ("V" icon) on the right top and select "Settings"
4. Enable an option of your choice and close the popup screen
1. Show Report Header. By enabling this option, you will see headers on top of each column
2. Show Product Entry Method: Once you expand an order, it will present the product entry method to the order. We have given the "Via tap" method in this example order below
3. Show Category-Wise Product Total for Order: On the expanded order, this setting shows the category of your sold item along with its quantity
4. Include Modifier Items in Export: When this option is enabled while exporting your orders, you will be able to see modifier items in the exported file
5. Print Orders Sort logic by Customer Name (default is by Date):
6. Enable 'Return to Inventory' for Order's Refund: When the option is enabled, all items in the order will be automatically selected for return to the inventory system.