1. Confirm the power cord and Ethernet cable are plugged into the back of the printer.
2. Confirm that the printer is turned OFF.
Turn the printer upside down.
3.Use a Philip screwdriver to unscrew the trim panel.
4. Remove the panel. Dipswitches labeled 1 through 4 will be in the “ON” position
5. Push DIP SWITCH # 4 to the “OFF” position.
6. Turn the printer around to its upright position.
Note: Do not screw the panel back in.
7. Turn the printer ON and wait for 10 to 12 seconds.
Note: The printer will make a clicking sound within those seconds.
8. Turn the printer OFF and upside down.
9. Push the DIP SWITCH # 4 to be in the “ON” position.
Note: Dipswitch 1 through 4 should all be “ON.”
10. Confirm with a self-test that the printer was able to reset the NIC card properly. To perform a self-test page, turn OFF the printer, then hold the “Feed” button on the front of the printer while turning the printer on. Let go of the “feed” button when the printer starts to print. It will print out two pages.
Note: Relevant information to this reset is found at the bottom of the self-tests second page.
Congratulations, you have successfully reset your TSP100LAN printer back to factory default configuration!