1. SalesVu and the Ingenico Lane 3000 EMV card reader will only work if the reader displays the
“SalesVu” logo. If the logo says “TRIPOS” or "This lane closed" then please verify the following:
2. Make sure that the iPad is always connected to the correct Wi-Fi signal. The iPad
and the reader have to be on the same network in order to "communicate" with
3. You can force close all applications on the background of your iPad to
re-establish the connection by double clicking on the home bottom of your iPad
and sliding all apps upwards to remove it. Then reopen SalesVu and verify if the
reader redownloads the information. The reader should start downloading and switch to 'SalesVu' logo. It might restart as well
4. IP address of the card reader can change due to different reasons. You will
need to restart the reader (holding down the YELLOW and # button to restart) and
quickly press “F2” (several times) on the “Unifled Payment Platform" screen to verify the IP on the
bottom by quickly touching on the ‘downward’ button. We would recommend that you take a picture of the IP.
Compare the obtained IP address from the Lane 3000 with the IP address on SalesVu POS app:
a. Open SalesVu POS app touch on 'Settings'
b. Go to 'Card Reader' and select your reader on a popup screen
c. Reopen the 'Settings' then touch on 'More Settings'
d. Check the IP address on 'Terminal IP address' line
If the IP address on the Terminal IP address is different, change it to the recently obtained IP address from the Lane 3000 Ingenico card reader. Then repeat the process described on the step #3 above
5. SalesVu POS needs to have access to the local network. Please go to 'Settings' of your iPad > touch on 'SalesVu' > turn on access to 'Local Network'