To learn how to set up the Ingenico IPP350, please follow the steps below:
iPP350 Terminal Setup (For Vantiv Processors)
Please Note: The iPP 350 is a networked payment device currently available for Vantiv customers only. This reader supports swipe, chip, and contactless (e.g., Apple Pay, Google Pay) payment methods. This device is used in Ethernet (network) mode. Each iPad must use its own reader if it is intended to take card payments. The reader cannot be used with multiple iPads.Section 1. Setting up the hardware
1. The cord of the card reader (Ingenico ipp350) will have an Ethernet plug. Plug this into an open port of your wireless router or an Ethernet port available.
2. Plug the power cord into an outlet, and the card reader will automatically turn on.
Section 2. Retrieving the IP address on the ingenico ipp350.
1. Once the “Retail Base” screen appears, quickly touch on the “F2” (downward) button until you are able to see the IP address. (Please note that this screen will change quickly)
2. If you are not able to record the IP in time, hold down the “Yellow and #” button for 3 seconds to reboot and try again.
Section 3. Setting up the POS with the Ingenico
1. Open the SalesVu POS app on your iOS device (iPad)
2. Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon
3. Tap on ‘More Settings'
4. Enter the IP address into the “Terminal IP” field
5. Tap outside of the screen to get back to the POS