Within SalesVu, you can create different types of discounts that can be applied on the SalesVu app, E-commerce page, and the SalesVu.com portal. You can create time-based discounts (happy hours), non-time-based discounts, coupon codes, and customer-based discounts (special discounts for a specific customer account).
To create a discount, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Salesvu.com
2. On the left vertical menu, click on "Discounts"
There, all of your existing discounts will be displayed.
1. To edit or delete or clone any existing discount you have, click on the drop-down arrow next to the discount, and it will give you edit and delete and clone buttons.
If you have more than 1 location and you want to switch to your other locations:
1. Click on the drop-down in the upper left corner that displays your first location by default
2. Choose the location you want to be displayed
3. The discounts will be displayed accordingly
To create a discount:
1. Click on the "Add Discount" button at the top right
2. Enter a discount name
3. Select a discount type
To learn more on how to create different discount types, please review these articles:
To apply some of these advanced settings to your discounts, please click on the drop-down arrow at the right top:
- Badge setting allows you to set up the Time-based discount badge to appear on the POS or OrderUp(Customer Kiosk) apps
- Export/Import discounts allow you to export all your discounts in a CSV file or bulk import them by following the instructions
- Receipt Discount Setting allows you to set up a coupon code that will be printed on your receipts after customers make a purchase