Coupon codes (also known as promo codes, discount codes, and offer codes) are codes provided to customers and applied at checkout that reduces an order's price.
To create a Coupon code discount on SalesVu please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Salesvu.com
2. Go to the "Discounts" module on the left-hand menu
3. Click on "Add Discount"
4. Fill in the information: Discount Name, Discount Type, Operator (percentage or flat), Discount Value, and Discount Level should be "Product Level"
5. Click "Continue"
6. Add the products or category to be attached to that discount, click "Next" button
7. Enter the details of the coupon code discount: "Apply Discount To", "Coupon Code", "Max Usage", and "Start & Expiration Date".
8. Click "Save"
9. Click on "OK" and You are all set!
If you want to see how to apply a Coupon Code Discount on SalesVu POS, Please follow the link: Coupon Code Discount on SalesVu POS