When you access the Inventory tab, you will be defaulted to the View/Adjust tab.
You have the option to refine your view by applying various filters, including:
- Products and components with inventory deduction enabled or disabled
- Products with quantities below their set thresholds
- Products with positive quantities.
The View/Adjust tab showcases a range of distinct columns:
- Product Name: Displays the name of the product in your inventory
- Product SKU: Shows the unique Stock Keeping Unit assigned to the product
- Quantity: Indicates the current quantity of the product in stock
- Unit: Specifies the unit of measurement for the product
- Threshold: Displays the predefined threshold for the product QTY in-stock
Learn more about how to setup a threshold here
- Deduct Inventory Quantity: Reflects the number of items deducted from inventory upon each sale
- Last Cost Price: Displays the most recent cost price recorded during a Purchase Order
Learn more about the Purchase Orders functionality here
- Final Retail Price: Shows the selling price established under the 'Products & Services' tab
- Purchasing Unit of Measure: Represents the unit in which the product will be purchased if you want to create a new PO by clicking on the 'Create PO' option at the upper-right corner
- Quantity to Order: You can generate a Purchase Order (PO) directly from the page. Simply input the desired quantity in this field and proceed by clicking on 'Create PO' at the upper-right corner and the system will then automatically generate the corresponding Purchase Order
- Unit Cost for New PO: Input the unit cost if you want to create a new Purchase Order by clicking on 'Create PO' in the upper-right corner
- Vendor Name: Specifies the name of the vendor associated with the product
- Last 7 Days Average Cost Sold: Reflects the average cost of items sold over the past seven days
- Last 7 Days QTY Sold: Displays the quantity of items sold in the last seven days
- Days on Hand: Showcases the estimated number of days required to sell the existing on-hand inventory of a product, calculated from the product's historical sales data. It is defaulted to the last 90 days but is adjustable through Inventory Settings by clicking the gear icon at the upper right corner.
Furthermore, the subsequent columns categorize sold quantities based on their Delivery Mechanism:
- To be Delivered: Reflects items that are scheduled for delivery.