'Purchase Orders' management tab will help you to create, edit and receive purchase orders as well as change some settings related to this tab. Received purchase orders will reflect in the form of product/item quantity under 'View/Adjust' section under the 'Inventory' tab on the portal
Within 'Purchase Orders' section, there are three types of purchase orders.
- Draft - draft unfinished PO that can be further edited before placing as 'Open' PO
- Open - purchase order that can be sent to vendor, received partially or fully.
- Closed - fully received purchase orders show up under closed purchase orders. And you can run different reports
There are multiple filters on this section that can help you to locate purchase orders you are looking for
- You can select different vendors
- You can select and filter 'Partially' received open purchase orders
- You can select a date range
- You can select 'More Filters' that will help you to filter purchase orders by purchase order name, expiration date, products, categories, employees, expected delivery date, purchase type and payment terms
- You can also use 'Search By' filter to locate POs by 'Vendor Invoice #' and 'PO #'
Please review the further steps on how to manage different other areas on the 'Purchase Orders' section:
- How to create purchase orders
- How to fully or partially receive purchase orders
- Edit purchase order products' quantity/cost
- Edit purchase orders settings
- Export purchase orders
- Create custom purchase order fields
- Show/Hide columns while viewing purchase order details
- Search Purchase Order by Products and Categories
- Return/cancel PO fully or partially
- How to add comments to a purchase order
- How to create custom fields for purchase orders
- How to add shipping address to your purchase orders