In the All-in-One Sales & Profitability Master Report, you can review the Profit Margin of your products purchased from your Vendors. This report displays the net margin (%), net profit (%), % of profit, sales net of refunds ($), discounts ($), net sales ($), % of sales, total cost, total asset value ($), and total retail value ($). To review this report, follow the steps below:
1. Login to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Inventory'
3. Click on 'Profitability'
4. Click on the dropdown menu below 'View/Adjust'. Then, click on 'Profit Margin' (selected by default)
5. Customize the top filters:
- Select the report display format: Table, line, bar
- Select Report Type: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Select Period
- Advanced Options: Select Products or categories and break them down by stores, employees, or events
Note: By default, if an item is merged with a modifier, the Profitability Report will display the main product in the report. However, you can choose to enable the merged modifier item to appear in this report by selecting the option "Show merge modifier item/product variant" instead of the main product in the Advanced Options.
To export the report in the CSV file
a) Click on 'Advanced Options'.
b) Under the 'View Report On' section, you'll find the choice between 'Page' (to view the report on the webpage) or 'CSV' (to download it as a CSV file to your computer).
c) Click on 'Submit'