You can add customized fields when creating and editing a customer's profile according to your business activities. This feature adds a custom field when adding a new customer or editing existing customer information. You can preview this information when reviewing a specific customer under the 'Customers' section. For example: 'Birthday Date' is a custom field. You will be able to gather data about the birthday date of your customers that you can later use for marketing campaigns.
Follow the steps below to add custom fields to your customer's profiles.
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Customers'
3. Click on the 'v' drop-down next to the 'Add Customer' button
4. Click on 'Custom Fields'
5. Enter the label, and the default value, select the type, check the boxes of the options to be applied, and the position of the custom field.
Note: You can create a field with multiple selections by choosing the "multiple" type and adding its options at the bottom. When selecting this option, you can use the 'Multi Select' button to select multiple options within this type.
Currency: Allows currency ($) format
Numeric: Allows numeric (#) format
Text: Allows text (ABC) format
Date: Allows date (MM/DD/YYYY) format
Multiple: This allows various options when the user inputs this custom field. Also, it enables to check 'Multi Select' options which allows selecting multiple options within such a section
Signature: Allows to input a signature
6. Click on 'Add'
To include Custom Fields on printed receipts or emailed receipts, follow these steps:
1. On the left vertical menu, click on the "V" drop menu at the top of the sidebar menu and select "Location Settings"
2. Click on "Receipt Settings" and select your location in the upper left.
3. Enable 'Include custom field in email receipt?' or 'Custom fields printed receipts?'
4. Sync your apps with salesvu.com