When a customer adds a product to the online shopping cart of an E-Commerce website but does not proceed to checkout and complete the purchase, the system records the data as an abandoned order on Salesvu.com. To run this report, see below:
1. Sign into SalesVu.com
2. Click on "Web Store" on the left-hand menu and select "Settings" in the following page
3. Click the "V" drop-down on the top right and select 'Abandoned Orders'
4. You can select a location, run the report by date range or by a customer
5. You can send an email notification to a customer about leaving an open order in your E-Commerce, and you can also set up emailing time.
- To send the email notification, first, run the report and click on the "three dots" in the upper right corner and click "Send Notification"
- To set up email time, click on the "Abandoned Email Settings" button and enable the toggle, there you can either set up emailing once or twice depending on your choice, then click save