Z report contains the most comprehensive information on your daily transactions: it displays gross et net sales amounts, sales net of refunds, the total tax collected, taxable and non-taxable totals, totals broken down by payment method (cash, credit card, cheque, loyalty, and gift card, external payment options), total tips which break down by employee, refund totals, average sale amount, additional charges amount.
To view your Z Report, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. On the left vertical menu, click on 'Reports'
3. Click 'Z Report'
4. To customize the date range: click on the mini calendar icon and choose the dates you want to see, then click apply so the reports will change accordingly
5. To change locations: click on the drop-down named 'Locations', choose the location you wish the report to display, and click on apply so the report will change accordingly
6. To view orders that are calculated in the 'Total Refunds' click on the total refund amount
The system will display a pop-up window with all orders, where you could also click on 'View' next to each order and the system will open this order report in a new tab
- You can schedule an email report, steps can be checked here
- You can also export by clicking on the export icon at the right top, please find the detailed steps on how to export it here
- To print your Z report, click here