The 'Sales' report gives you information on your total sales amount, net sales, net of refunds, tax totals, the total number of guests, total transactions, total tip amount collected, and totals broken down by the payment method (cash, credit card, gift, or loyalty card, cheque).
While generating this report, you can apply certain filters (please find the detailed description of each filter below) and save a report with certain filters of your choice at the web portal for the future.
You can also schedule a report and receive the 'Sales' report daily, weekly, or monthly to the email address of your choice. Please find detailed information on the scheduled reports feature here
To view your Sales Reports, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Go to 'Reports'
3. Click 'Sales'
You can also customize your report with our filters:
1. Change the report type: click on the drop-down named "Table" and choose the report type you want
2. To change the period of the report: click on the drop-down named "Period" and choose hourly, 30 minutes, daily, weekly, or monthly
3. To customize the date range: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and when you've chosen the appropriate date you want click on 'Apply' and the report will adjust accordingly
4. For more advanced options like 'Show Cumulative Sales For' and 'Break down by': click on the drop-down named 'Advanced Options'. You can select certain items to run the report for.
Click here to see more info about this option. You can also break it down by location (store), POS app, or employee who processed a sale. After you've checked all the appropriate labels, just click apply and the reports will be generated accordingly
5. To save your report, click on the arrow's icon pointing down, put a report name, then click 'Save'. You will find a saved report under the 'Saved' tab to the left of the 'Sales' report tab.
Please find detailed information on how to save the 'Sales' report here
6. To Export: click on the export icon in the upper right corner, and a CSV file will automatically download on your computer
7. To Print: to print your report, click on the printer icon at the top right
8. To schedule a report: click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner and enter the information on the pop-up screen. Please find detailed information on the scheduled reports feature here