To create a report that shows your sales broken down by products follow the steps below
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Click the 'Reports' tab or icon
3. Click the 'Sales' icon
4. Change the 'Report Type' to your preference (default 'Table')
5. Enter a date range
6. Click on the 'Advanced Options' filter > Next to 'Show Cumulative Sales For' select 'Products' (under advance options)
7. All your products will load, click the product you want to see sales for or click 'Select All'
8. Click 'Apply'
9. Under the 'Entire Period' filter you can select different ranges for each day within the selected date range
You will now see a report with all your sales for the date range selected broken down by product
- There're some useful features that help you operate various activities. On the top right, you can save the filters that you've just generated and it can be pulled under the 'Saved' filter (next to 'Advanced Options').
- You can also schedule an email for this report, more info can be found here
- Save your report, more info can be found here
- Export your report
- Print the report