SalesVu provides the flexibility to choose between two Purchase Order payment statuses: 'Paid' or 'Unpaid'. This functionality allows you to track and differentiate between purchase orders based on their payment status.
Firstly, you would need to create a PO:
1. Sign into SalesVu.com
2. Click on the 'Inventory' tab
3. Click on 'Purchase Orders (PO)'
Please find more detailed information on how to create purchase orders here
4. After you select a vendor, products and proceed to the purchase order details, you will see the option 'Payment Status', click on it and select 'Unpaid' or 'Paid' and save the PO.
5. Now, under 'Purchase Orders (PO)' tab, you can filter your purchase orders with these filters. For that click on the 'More Filters' option > under the 'Payment Status' option you can select a payment status ('Unpaid' or 'Paid').
6. You will also see the 'Payment Status' column under the 'Purchase Orders (PO)' view
7. To change a payment status of an open PO, click on the drop-down arrow next to a PO > 'View'
8. Once it opens you the PO details, click on 'Change' on the right and select another payment status.