From the SalesVu POS app, you can send selected products to the kitchen printer/Incoming App of an order. By enabling this feature, a 'Fire' button will display in the orders section. Below we'll go over how to enable this feature from the Portal, and how it shows on the POS app.
Note: The 'Fire' button next to the 'Pay' button on POS only shows up if you have an Incoming app (kitchen display app) or a kitchen printer connected to your POS app.
Enable the setting from the SalesVu Portal
1.Login to Salesvu.com
2. Click on the drop-down menu next to the owner name and Select "Location Settings"
3. Click on "Receipt Settings" from the top
4. Enable "Allow items selection from kitchen printing"
5. Click on "Save" and You are all set!
6. After enabling the "Allow items selection from kitchen printing" setting on the portal, sync your device with SalesVu (Open the app > tap on 'Settings' > tap on 'Sync with SalesVu.com')
Note: If you see the 'Save' button, the POS app is enabled for cross-device sync features. Click here to find out more about cross-device sync feature
Fire Individual items to the kitchen from the POS App
1. Open SalesVu App and Add products to the order
2. Tap and hold on the product and Select the "Fire" or "Fire and Stay" button
Note: If the "Open New Order After Save/Fire" setting is enabled, the system will start new order after touching on the 'Fire' button. Use the "Fire and Stay" button, if you want to stay on order. Please follow the link for more information about this setting: Open New Order After Save/Fire Setting on SalesVu POS App
3. You are all set!