In the All-in-One Sales & Profitability Master Report, you can review the Cost of Good Sold of your products purchased from your Vendors. This report displays the average cost of goods sold and retail prices during the selected period. To review this report, follow the steps below:
1. Login to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Inventory'
3. Click on 'Profitability'
4. Click on the dropdown menu below 'View/Adjust'. Then, click on 'Cost of Goods Sold'
5. Customize the top filters:
- Select the report display format: Table, line, bar
- Select Report Type: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Select Period
- Advanced Options: Select Products and break them down by stores or events
To export the report in the CSV file
a) Click on 'Advanced Options'.
b) Under the 'View Report On' section, you'll find the choice between 'Page' (to view the report on the webpage) or 'CSV' (to download it as a CSV file to your computer).
c) Click on 'Submit'