By following the steps below, you can review transaction settlement and details.
1. Login to your account on 'accessmyiq.com', click on 'Express Virtual Terminal' in the left-hand navigation and click plus (red) icon for merchant look up
2. Enter 'Merchant Number' or 'Store Name' then clicking anywhere on the generated information field will highlight it and click 'Select' > on the main screen 'Submit'
3. On a popup page select 'View Transactions'
4. Select 'Settled' on the drop down at the right top, enter a date and time range then click 'Search'
5. Select 'Summary' and it will take you to another page
6. Click on hyperlinked total amount
7. Select 'Download to Excel/CSV'
8. Login to SalesVu.com and select 'Orders' module in the left-hand navigation > click 'Calendar' icon to select a date and time range > click on 'Products' filter then check 'Select All' > 'Submit'
9. Open 'Advanced Options' filter: choose 'Order Type' - 'Closed' and 'Payment Method' - 'Credit Card' > click 'Submit'
10. Export the report by clicking 'Export' icon at the right top
11. Sort out both exported 'SalesVu Orders' report and 'WorldPay' settlements report as illustrations below:
- In 'WorldPay' settlements report Order ID is given as 'Ticket Number'
- If an order has partial cash payment, it will be shown in SalesVu Orders report under 'Paid By' column and you can subtract it from total credit card transactions
SalesVu Orders report
WorldPay settlements report