If your payment processor is WorldPay (Vantiv), you can log into the IQ portal and review your transactions settlement and details by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your account on 'accessmyiq.com' and on the left vertical menu, click on 'Reconciliation' > 'Transaction research'
2. Select the date range
And it will show you all authorized and settled transactions over the selected period
3. To export the report, please click on the arrow at the right top. Once you export it you can open the file in Excel
4. Then, you can sign in to salesvu.com > 'Orders' to export your orders report over the selected period.
Please find the steps on how to export your orders report here
Once you export it, you can also open this file in Excel and reconcile your transactions exported from the IQ portal and the SalesVu web portal.
5. Sort out both exported 'SalesVu Orders' report and 'WorldPay' settlements report as illustrations below:
- In the 'WorldPay' settlements report, the Order ID is given as 'Ticket Number'
- If an order has partial cash payment, it will be shown in the SalesVu Orders report under the 'Paid By' column, and you can subtract it from total credit card transactions
SalesVu Orders report
WorldPay settlements report