You can manage and view your active/inactive devices on Salesvu.com. You can also activate or deactivate your devices in order to match them with allowed app licenses.
In this article, first, we provided the steps on how to disable active devices:
- Log in to SalesVu.com > click on 'On-Premise Apps'. By default, here we show all active devices within your account.
- Scroll the horizontal bar to the right with the help of a scroll bar at the bottom
- Click on the 'Enabled' toggle to disable a payment device and confirm the change on a popup screen.
Now, please take a look at the steps to get inactive devices and re-activate them.
- On the same page ('On-Premise Apps'), scroll the horizontal bar to the right with the help of a scroll bar at the bottom
- Click on 'Tornado' shaped icon next to 'Status' column, first click on 'Active' then 'Inactive' so that we can change the filter and it will pull inactive devices.
3. As you can see the screenshot below, all inactive devices are listed now. Find a device that you need to reactivate and select 'Disabled' next to the device and it can be completed by confirming this change on a popup screen.
4. It's recommended to sync activated devices once on iPad: Open the app > go to 'Settings' (gear icon) on the right top > tap on 'Sync with SalesVu.com'.