The Dynamic Catalog allows different products and services to be displayed on the menu depending on the hour. Follow the steps below to create, edit and delete Dynamic Catalogs.
- Log in to SalesVu.com
- Click on ‘Dynamic Catalogs’
- Click on ‘Add Dynamic Products & Services Catalogs’
- Select name, start time, ending time, categories, or products
- Click ‘Save’ and repeat the steps to add more Dynamic Catalogs.
To delete a catalog
- If you want to remove a dynamic catalog from one location, click on the 'v' dropdown > click on ‘Remove from this location'
- If you want to remove it from all your locations, select the option 'Remove from all locations'
- If you have a dynamic calalog which is not assigned to any of your locations, you will see the option 'Delete' which will delete it from your account.
Toggle on/off Dynamic Catalogs in POS:
- Click on the 'v' dropdown from the top right
- Select ‘ON/OFF POS’
- Toggle on ‘Hide/Show’ so the dynamic catalog will appear on the POS and click on 'Save'