From the SalesVu POS app, you can merge orders. To do so, follow the steps below:
Note: Merging orders is only applicable to open orders in SalesVu 8.3 and higher
1. Open the SalesVu POS app
2. Touch on the 'Orders' icon
3. Touch on the 'Merge' option located on the top right
4. Select 2 or more open orders (selected orders will be highlighted in grey)
5. Touch on 'Continue'
6. If each order has a customer attached, you will be prompted to assign the customer to the merged order
7. Confirmation of the merge order will appear
Merging Orders with cards on file
If more than two open orders have a credit card pre-authorized, then at least one must be removed before merging them.
1. Touch on the 'Orders' icon and select the open order you want to remove the card on file
2. Once the order has been reopened back on the home screen of the POS app, tap on the 'Pre-Auth' icon
3. Confirm that you would like to remove the pre-auth
4. Now you may go back to the 'Orders' icon to merge the orders