SalesVu Out of Stock Setting allows you to customize a product's appearance if the inventory QTY of this product reaches 0. This setting can be applied separately for E-commerce, POS, and kiosks.
To configure the Out of Stock Setting, follow these steps:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Inventory'
3. Click on 'Out of Stock Setting'
4. Select your location in the upper left (under "View/Adjust" tab)
5. Click on the checkboxes to select one of these options:
- Allow sales to continue: this will make the product with a 0 QTY appear as usual
- Show product with out-of-stock banner: this will add a small red banner to the product image on the POS and Kiosks and allow customers or users to add this item to order
- Show product with out-of-stock banner and disabled purchases: this setting will restrict customers from adding this item to the order while they will still see this item on the POS, Kiosks, web page
- Remove product completely: this will make an item disappear from platforms until the QTY becomes more than 0
6. Click on 'Save'
Note: After this process, sync your devices with SalesVu (Settings > Sync with SalesVu) to apply the changes made on the back-end Portal.