The 'Discount' report provides insights into sales transactions where various types of discounts have been applied.
This report will give you the information on the order number with a discounted product/products, customer name, discount types, discount name, date/time, discount amount and the order amount, name of a discounted product, and employee name who approved the discount.
To view your discount report, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Salesvu.com
2. Go to "Reports"
3. Click on "Discount"
4. To customize the date range for the report: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and choose the dates you want, then click apply
5. To break down the discounts by Payment Device, Location, or Discount type: click on the drop-down named "Advanced Options" choose the appropriate setting, and click on apply, the reports will adjust accordingly
6. At the bottom of the page you will see the total order amount and the total discount amount based on the date range and the filters you selected. To view the rest of the column filters, scroll the horizontal bar.
7. To export the report: Click on the export icon in the upper right corner and a CSV file will automatically download to your computer
8. To print the report: Click on the printer icon in the upper right corner and follow the steps
9. To show/hide columns: Click on the "filter" icon in the upper right corner (next to the "printer" icon). For more info click here
10. To schedule the report, locate the "Email" icon button in the top right corner of the page and click on it to proceed.
A popup screen will appear with instructions for creating the scheduled email report. Please follow the instructions, ensuring you enter the necessary details, such as the recipient's email address and any additional instructions.