In SalesVu, you can run a report of your modifiers, which shows the quantity sold, undiscounted ($), and total sales of your product's modifiers.
Note: SalesVu's 'Sales' report does not display these details of modifiers sold. This sales information is included in the parent product within the Sales report.
To generate your Modifier report:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Report' on the left-side menu
3. Click on the 'Modifier' tab on the top
4. To customize the date range for the report: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and choose the dates you want, then click apply
5. To break down by Period, Cumulative Sales for, or Stores & Payment Device: click on the drop-down named "Advanced Options" choose the appropriate setting, and click on apply, and the reports will adjust accordingly
6. To export: to export your closeout report, click on the export icon in the upper right corner, and a CSV file will automatically download to your computer
7. To print: to print your report, click on the printer icon in the upper right corner and follow the steps