In SalesVu, you can generate a report which will give you information on the taxes of the transactions processed. This report presents taxes, taxable amounts, and tax amounts. To view your Tax report, follow these steps:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Reports' on the left-hand menu
3. Click on 'Tax'
4. To customize the date range for the report: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and choose the dates you want, then click apply
5. To break down by Period, Cumulative Tax For, POS, or Locations: click on the drop-down named "Advanced Options" choose the appropriate setting, and click on apply; the reports will adjust accordingly
6. To export: to export your close-out report, click on the export icon in the upper right corner, and a CSV file will automatically download on your computer
7. To print: to print your report, click on the printer icon in the upper right corner and follow the steps