In SalesVu, you can generate a report which will give you information on the taxes of the transactions processed. This report presents taxes, taxable amounts, and tax amounts. To view your Tax report, follow these steps:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Reports' on the left-hand menu
3. Click on 'Tax'
4. To customize the date range for the report: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and choose the dates you want, then click apply
5. To break down by Period, Cumulative Tax For, POS, or Locations: click on the drop-down named "Advanced Options" choose the appropriate setting, and click on Apply; the reports will adjust accordingly
6. To schedule the report, locate the "Email" icon button in the top right corner of the page and click on it to proceed.
A popup screen will appear with instructions for creating the scheduled email report. Please follow the instructions, ensuring you enter the necessary details, such as the recipient's email address and any additional instructions.
6. To export: to export your close-out report, click on the export icon in the upper right corner, and a CSV file will automatically download on your computer
7. To print: to print your report, click on the printer icon in the upper right corner and follow the steps