You can edit the modifier settings for all products at once that have the same modifier group. If you change a single product's modifier group, this will affect all the other products with the same modifier group. See the example below:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Products & Services'
3. Use the top filters to search for a product with the modifier group, then click on the 'v' dropdown and then click on 'Edit'
4. Scroll down to 'Select Modifier Groups' and click on 'Customize' next to the modifier group you want to edit
5. Here, you can modify sections such as 'Product', 'Unit', 'Default', 'Extra Cost' and 'Qty'. Then click on the save icon next to the edited section and click on 'Save' on the bottom part
6. Click on 'Save'. The changes made will be reflected in all the other products that contain the same modifier