Please disable/enable the following settings on your iPad for the best experience with SalesVu POS app.
1. Disable auto app updates. Auto app update can disrupt a shift report when it happens mid-shift. For this reason, we highly recommend disabling auto-updates
Please follow the steps here on all iPads: https://salesvusupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405514265869-Disable-Automatic-Updates-iOS
2. Disable screen auto-lock. We recommend disabling screen auto-lock to avoid card readers going to sleep mode. Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to“Settings” on your iPad > touch on “General”.
- Under“General”, find“Auto-Lock”.
- Tap“Never”to turn off the Auto-lock feature.
3. Enable SalesVu POS app to have access to certain features that are required for app to perform different functionalities:
Navigate to 'Settings' on your iPad > touch on 'SalesVu' app on the left (scroll down to find it)
On the right side, enable access to 'Location Settings' > 'While Using', 'Local Network', 'Bluetooth', and 'Microphone'
Please note that not all of these features might show up depending on the payment processor you are using. If you do not see certain access levels, it is normal