SalesVu now integrates with PayPal business accounts. Personal PayPal accounts will not be compatible.
Connecting your PayPal account can be done by following these steps:
1. Sign into the SalesVu dashboard
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Click on the 3 dots (drop down) and select 'PayPal Integration'
4. Click on the 'Connect' option and log into your PayPal account
5. A successful connection message will appear
Connecting the PayPal reader with the SalesVu POS app
1. Open the SalesVu POS, touch on the settings icon and select 'Sync with SalesVu.com'
2. Once completed, touch on the settings icon and select 'Connect PayPal Reader'
a. Select the PayPal chip and tap reader (Make sure that the card reader is charged and switched on)
b. Follow the on-screen instructions by holding down the button on your card reader until pairing has been completed
4. Once completed you may now start a transaction
Compatible PayPal readers are below
- PayPal Swiper (discontinued by PayPal)
- PayPal Chip and Tap Reader
Note: The PayPal Chip and Swipe card reader is not compatible