In SalesVu, you can create accounts for your employees, allowing them to log into the web portal (salesvu.com) and the POS app.
Note: The same process can also be applied if you want to add a new user (i.e., an accountant) to access the dashboard.
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on "Employees"
3. Click on "Add Employee"
4. Enter the employee's/new user's general details
5. Click on the "Next Step - Set Up Access Levels"
- At this step, you can choose the features (at the web portal or POS app) to which this employee can have access or restrict them from some actions/options
- Please find a detailed article on the web access levels here https://salesvusupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040089491-Overview-Employee-Web-Access-Level
- And on the device (app) access levels here https://salesvusupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039680112-Overview-Employee-Device-Access-Level
6. Click on the 'Next Step - Manage Password' and create a password for the employee to log in to the web portal (Salesvu.com)
- Please note that if you skip this step, this employee will not be able to sign in to SalesVu.com
7. Click on the 'Next Step - Manage PIN' and create a PIN to log in to the POS app for iPad
- Please note that if you skip this step, this employee's name will not show up on the login screen of the POS app
8. Click on the 'Next Step - Manage Locations' and enable the toggle next to at least 1 location (even in the case where you have only 1 location)
- Please note that if you skip this step, this employee will not have access to SalesVu.com and the POS app for iPad and only the owner of your SalesVu account will be able to see and edit this employee's account under the 'Employees' tab
9. Click on the 'Manage Compensation' and fill in the fields
- Please note that this information will be used to calculate the data in the 'Labor Report'
10. Click on 'Save'