It is essential to create a rule for your marketing campaigns where you can set sending date, select a template, and the type of customers for your marketing campaign. To create a rule, first, you must have a template, click here for more details.
To create a rule check the steps below:
1. Log in to Salesvu.com
2. Go to "Marketing" on the left-hand menu
3. Select your location in the upper left and below that click on the "Rule" on left
4. Click on the "Add Rule" button on the top right
5. Fill out the required information. Make sure to select the template next to the "Select Email/SMS Template" line.
- Do not add discount code and expiration date as this will only apply for sending a discount code to customers via email marketing
- You can toggle 'Recurrence' to select the days to send the campaign
- You can click on '+ Add More Conditions' to add another one and 'Count Customers' to review the number of customers reached