Offline credit card processing is ideal for festivals, open-air fundraisers, onsite ticket sales, and other times when you’re in a remote location without connectivity or the network goes down from overuse. It’s also a lifesaver when the Wi-Fi goes down in your brick-and-mortar store. With Offline Mode, you can still keep your business up and running.
Please follow these steps to enable offline mode on salesvu.com:
1.Login to SalesVu.com
2. Click on the drop-down menu next to the owner name and Select "Location Settings"
3. Click on General Settings from the top
4. Scroll down a bit to find and Enable "Enable offline processing"
5. Click on "Save" and You are all set!
Please follow these steps to run the offline order mode on SalesVu POS:
1. Open SalesVu POS App, Add Some Products to the Order, and Tap on "Pay"
2. Select the "Credit Card" Option on the Payment Method page
3.Select Tip Amount
4. Make Payment from the card reader
Important Note: If you are using Wifi or Lan card readers, your wifi network should be on even though you don`t have access to the internet.
5. Sign Here and Tap on "Done Signing"
6. Tap on Done, and You are all set!
Important Note: Once the connection is back, please don`t forget to capture transactions. Then you can disable the offline mode.
1. Tap on Gear Icon at the top right
2. Tap on "Stored Transactions"
3. Tap on "Check All," and You are all set!
Important Note: You can review all offline orders on this page.
Important Note: Once you capture all transactions from SalesVu POS, SalesVu will automatically transfer to the information orders page, and you can review offline orders from the order page.