Important Note: When a shift closes out automatically, all orders remaining open until the close-out time will be deleted. Partially paid and closed orders and all other information will be saved on the SalesVu POS app and Employee Close Out Report. All orders paid with a credit card will get captured.
To see how to view your employee shift report, review this article
1.Login to salesvu.com
2. Click on the drop-down menu next to the owner name and Select "Location Settings"
3. Click on "General Settings" from the top
4. Click on the location drop-down menu and Select the location
5. Scroll down a bit and find the "Automatically close out the employee shift" under the POS Settings
6. Enable "Automatically close out the employee shift" and customize the time
Important Tip: Only two times can be set to execute employee shift closeout automatically.
7. Click on "Save," and You are all set!