Important Note: When you automatically close out the employee shift. All open orders on the shift will be deleted. Partially paid orders and closed orders and all other information on the shift will be saved on SalesVu POS and Employee Close Out Report. All credit card orders will get captured. Please follow the link to see Employee Close Out Report
1.Login to salesvu.com
2. Click on the drop-down menu next to the owner name and Select "Location Settings"
3. Click on "General Settings" from the top
4. Click on the location drop-down menu and Select the location
5. Scroll down a bit and find the "Automatically close out the employee shift" under the POS Settings
6. Enable "Automatically close out the employee shift" and customize the time
Important Tip: Only 2 times can be set to execute employee shift closeout automatically.
7. Click on "Save" and You are all set!
If you want to close out the Employee Shift from the SaleVu POS manually, please follow the link: Employee Report on SalesVu POS