SalesVu has the ability to hide certain products from POS and Incoming apps. This feature might help to avoid selling products that are not available for sale for some reason. Check the following steps on how to utilize this feature:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on "V" icon at the top of left menu then go to "Location Settings"
3. Click on "V" icon on the right top of the screen and locate "Hide Products from Apps"
4. On this page below, you can select a location of your choice (if there're more than 1 location in your account), also the type of the app can be selected in the dropdown next to location.
5. You can bulk select all categories by checking the box next to "Category" name or individual categories. Also, you can apply the same method for products that are presented on the right of the screen. It's also possible to locate an item quickly by entering the item name on the "Search Product" field (pointed dark red).
6. Once you make changes, click on 'Save' button (on the bottom right corner)
Note: Make sure to sync the app after hiding product(s) from the app: Open SalesVu POS app > go to "Settings" (gear icon) on the right top > tap on "Sync with SalesVu.com".