Customer retention report gives you the ability to track visits of your returning customers
Ability to track “First Time Client Retention”.
- The measurement of how many first-time clients returned for a second visit within a variable timeframe [30, 90, variable #days.]
Users selected date range 1st Jan 2021 to 30th Jun 2021.
We are going to find all the customers who have placed at least more than 1 order between 1st Jan 2021 to 30th Jun 2021 and no order was placed by them before 1st Jan 2021. We will list all these customers in this report.
Ability to track “Existing Client Retention”.
- Same as First-Time Client Retention, but the calendar starts ticking after the first visit.
- Same timeframes [30, 60, 90, variable # days] but is applied to a client's second visit in days from the initial visit.
Here we are talking about existing customers to minimum 1 visit (purchase) must be there. That is why the visit count is starting from 2.
Users selected date range 1st Jan 2021 to 30th Jun 2021 and visit count 3.
Step1 - We are going to find all the customers who have placed 3 orders between 1st Jan 2021 to 30th Jun 2021. Let's say we found 20 customers.
Step 2 - We are going to see out of these 20 customers how many have placed orders before 1st Jan 2021. Let's say 10 customers placed orders before 1st Jan 2021.
How to access the report:
- Login to SalesVu.com > click on 'Reports'
- Click on three dots at the right top
- Click on 'Customer Retention Report'