In addition to an active bundle (subscription), to create apps on iPad/iPhone, you need to purchase an app license (per each app you are planning to install).
To purchase app license:
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com with the owner email of your SalesVu account
2. On the left vertical menu click on 'Manage Subscriptions'
3. Click on 'Purchase' under 'App Licenses'
4. Next to the location name click on 'Purchase'
5. Next to 'Number of Additional Devices' select the number of app licenses of your choice
Note: you would need to purchase a license for each SalesVy app you are planning to install per each iPad
6. Click on 'Continue' and SalesVu will charge the card you have on file
To decrease app license:
1. On the left vertical menu click on 'On-Premise Apps'
2. Disable the toggle under the 'Status' column on the right, if you don't see this 'Status' column, scroll to the right
3. On the left vertical menu click on 'Manage Subscriptions'
4. Under the 'App Licenses' Click on 'Manage Devices'
5. Click on 'Modify' next to the location name
6. Next to the 'Number of Additional Devices', decrease the number of additional devices (i.e. if you had 2 devices, you should now select 1 on the drop-down menu)