Note: This feature is used for businesses that have employees that would like to transfer tips to other employees.
To enable this feature:
1. Go to www.salesvu.com and login
2. Click on ‘settings'
3. Click on the dropdown menu (three dots)
4. Click on ‘tips'
5. Enable tip transfer
How the tip transfer feature works on the POS
Scenario #1. Employee A earns the tip:
1. The employee that’s logged into the app and closes the order will earn the tip that added to that order.
Scenario #2. Employee A wants to transfer the tip to employee B
2. Open the SalesVu POS and touch on the settings (gear) icon
3. Touch on ‘Transfer / Payout Tip’’
4. Select the name of employee B (the person who will retrieve the tip transfer)
5. Enter the amount and confirm
How the employee who received the tip transfer can view their tip
6. Employee that received the tip, can then login into the app
7. Touch on ‘settings’ (gear icoon)
8. Touch on ‘Transfer / Payout Tip’’
9. Enter the amount and confirm payout or partial payout
Tip transfer Report
10. Login into www.salesvu.com
11. Click on ‘reports’
12. Click on ‘Tip transfer payout’
13. Select the filters and done