SalesVu allows you to create packages of your services, sell them online or via the POS app and your customers will be able to redeem services within their packages when they book a class. You can create a package with a limited number of sessions (i.e. 10 sessions) or with an unlimited number of sessions, which will allow a customer to have access to an unlimited number of classes until a package expires. You can also set a package to be renewable, (like a subscription), and the system will automatically charge a customer every time their package expires. To create a package, follow the steps below:
1. Sign into SalesVu.com
2. On the left vertical menu click on 'Products and Services'
3. Click on 'Add Product'
4. Enter the name, price, tax, and category
5. Set the 'Type' to 'Service'
6. Select the duration of the service (i.e. 1h 30)
7. Select the 'Service Type' as 'Class'
8. Set the 'Service Package type' to 'Limited Sessions' or 'Unlimited sessions', if you don't want them to be renewed or select 'Limited Sessions (Auto-Renew)' or 'Unlimited sessions (Auto-Renew)'
9. For the 'Limited Sessions' package, select the 'Sessions Count' (i.e. 10) and enter the number of the expiration days (i.e 30 days) and it will expire after 30 days for example
10. For the 'Unlimited Sessions' package enter the number of the expiration days (i.e 30 days) and it will expire after 30 days for example
11. Select the 'Session Package Start Date', it can be either 'Package Purchase Date' (when you sell the package) or the 'First Booking Date' (when the customer makes their first booking)
12. Select the employee name who will perform the class and the resource (room)
13. Save the changes
Once you start selling your packages, they will be displayed under the 'Appointments' tab > 'Session Package Report'.
Additionally, you have the option to establish a Package Threshold Alert. Once you've configured a specific threshold value, an alert can be triggered, notifying you and the customer who purchased the package when the session package count reaches this value. Follow these steps to set it:
- On the left vertical menu, go to the 'Appointments' tab
- Click on the 'Settings' tab
- Enable the 'Session Package Threshold Alert' option, enter the value and select the Email Send Time