In order to see the average amount of sales per customer per ticket, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Reports'
3. Click on 'Average Ticket Sales'
To customize your report:
1. Change the table type: click on the drop down named "Table" and choose the table type you want
2. To change the period of the report: click on the drop down named "Period" and choose hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly
3. To custom the date range: click on the drop-down with the mini calendar icon and when you've chosen the appropriate date you want click on "Apply" and the report will adjust accordingly
4. For more advanced options like Break down by POS, Employees, or Locations: click on the drop down named "break down by", after you've checked all the appropriate labels just click apply and the reports will adjust accordingly
5. To save your report: click on the icon that is an arrow pointing down, and put a report name, then click save
6. To schedule the report, locate the "Email" icon button in the top right corner of the page and click on it to proceed.
A popup screen will appear with instructions for creating the scheduled email report. Please follow the instructions, ensuring you enter the necessary details, such as the recipient's email address and any additional instructions.
7. To Export: click on the export icon on the upper right corner and a csv file will automatically download on your computer
8. To Print: to print your report click on the printer icon