In SalesVu, you can set up a feature which will allow your customers to leave donations by rounding up their order total to the nearest dollar amount on the POS app or via your E-commerce page.
How to enable the feature:
1. Log into salesvu.com
2. On the left vertical menu, click on 'Location Settings' > 'General Settings'
3. Scroll down the page to locate the 'Round Up Payments' setting and select whether you want to round up to the whole $ amount or 0.05 only
How to round up payments for donations on the POS app
1. Sync all your apps with SalesVu.com by touching on the gear icon on the POS app > 'Sync with SalesVu.com'
2. Once you start a new order and add items to it, touch on the 'round' icon located above the order details
3. The system will add a donation, which will display on the order details and on the printed receipt, and the totals will be adjusted automatically.
How to view your round up payments on reports
You can view the donations on the Z-report, Orders report, All-in-One report, and Shift report.
- To view it on the Z report, please run this report and locate the line 'Donations'
- On the Orders report, this information will be displayed when you expand the report, and you will see the item 'Donation' and its value.