Model - Star Micronics TSP143iiiBI
- Go to 'Settings' on your iPad > Touch on 'Bluetooth'
- Turn off and on 'Bluetooth'
- It will find a printer name 'TSP100'
- Touch on the printer name and wait until it shows 'Connected'
- Open SalesVu POS app > go to 'Settings' > touch on 'Printer Options'
- Search for printers > select the printer by touching on the checkmark icon > touch on 'Test Print'
If the printer is not connecting and giving an error message saying that device needs to be in range follow the steps below:
- Ensure all nearby Bluetooth capable devices (PC, tablets, smartphones) are not paired or have their Bluetooth set to OFF.
- Power the printer OFF and locate the Bluetooth Reset (RST) button on the back.
- While pressing the Reset (RST) button (1), turn the power switch ON (2), and continue to hold the Reset button for five (5) seconds or until the printer resets twice, making 2 mechanical initialization sound.
- Power off and power on the iPad once
If the printer is not showing up after the search follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Settings' on your iPad
- Scroll down and touch on 'SalesVu' app on the left
- On the right check if 'Bluetooth' is enabled. If it was off, make sure to enable it