A full video of how to set up your printers using detailed step-by-step instructions can be seen in the below video. We recommend you check it out.
For basic instructions on how to set up your printers on the POS, please follow the instructions below :
- Make sure all your hardware is ready (printers, cash drawer, iPad with SalesVu POS installed, and cable connections if needed)
- Connect your plugged in printers to your devices
- Connect the cash drawer to your receipt printer with a cable that looks like a telephone cord. This controls the opening of the cash drawer. Test it by tapping the drawer icon on the SalesVu POS (the icon is in the upper top right section of the POS iPad app)
- Set up your printers according to the functionality(ies) needed (e.g., receipt and/or kitchen) via the settings on the SalesVu portal account (by logging in at SalesVu.com)
- Enable the printers via the SalesVu portal and do a test print